Monday 20 January 2014

Script to Screen- Initial research

Image Board- Script to Screen



The images below I came across while searching for super heroes. They are of a sculpture called L'Hospice created by artist Gilles Barbier, and shows representations of retired iconic super heroes. This is a concept that could be incorporated, showing what a superhero does when they have finished being a hero. So to fit into an Art Gallery, I could have the hero as maybe working at the art gallery as the janitor or security guard at the gallery. I will upload some storyboard images to show this idea in more depth. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam
    Some pretty interesting reseaerch here! I really love those sculptures! and the idea of a super hero janitor is pretty interesting!!
    It reminds me of a show called Hong Kong Phooey :)

    ReplyDelete